Algonquin Careers Academy is located in two of the largest and most multicultural cities in Canada—Ottawa, Ontario, the capital city of Canada, and Mississauga, Ontario, a suburb of Toronto... We are honoured to accept qualified international students into any of our programs.
In order to be accepted into the Academy as an international student, you must meet the following requirements:
- Complete the online application form using the following Admissions Application link.
- Our programs are delivered in English so you must be able to demonstrate a proficiency in the English language
- Algonquin Careers Academy will arrange an on-line assessment test to verify your eligibility.
- Once you have successfully passed the on-line assessment test, a registration fee deposit of $500 is required for all programs. This can be in the form of a money order, bank draft, certified cheque, Debit, Visa, or MasterCard. The tuition deposit is not extra, but is part of the tuition. Should you be refused a Student Visa, the Academy will reimburse all but $100 to cover administration costs.
- After passing the on-line assessment. Algonquin Careers Academy will issue a Letter of Acceptance to aid you in obtaining a Student Authorization/Visa.
- Tuition MUST be paid in full on or before the 1st day of class
For more information, please contact Rebecca Da Rosa, Campus Manager, at email@example.com